Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A year older

Call me weird but I don't like celebrating my birthday. Maybe because I always have a crappy birthday celebration every year. I mean, who wants to have a party in the middle of winter season? So for me, my birthday is just like an ordinary day. In fact, I don't book off my birthday at work. I just don't see the point. But I don't forget to thank God for giving me another year of life, it is a true blessing indeed. Having a small dinner with my family, boyfriend and few of my friends is enough for me.

This year, Peter made an effort to make my birthday special. He showered me with a lot of presents. I do feel guilty though, since I don't really like it when people spend money on me. I just feel like I owe them big time.

As always, I am not planning on throwing a huge birthday party nor getting wasted in the club. I just feel like its so juvenile to do that, like I stated before my party years are indeed over. What I am having is just a simple dinner date with few of my friends and family. It might sounds boring to you, but for me it is more than enough. As I get older, I am partying and drinking less - I guess this is what they call "growth".

BIRTHDAY GIFTS FROM MY AWESOME BOYFRIEND
Michael Kors

Armani Exchange

H&M


10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm feeling the same way about my birthday this year too. Your Michael Kors bag is gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! :) Lovin all the gifts, they're awesome! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy birthday!!! you got so many wonderful gifts!! love the michael kors bag! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! So agree with you, no need to get wasted or be a party animal to celebrate birthday, as long as we have our favorite people around us it'll be the best birthday ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think this is my 2nd bday that I didnt get wasted, which is good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...