Thursday, February 16, 2012

Settlers of Catan Obsession

One of the things that my boyfriend and I had in common is the love for board games. For months, whenever we visit Chapters to check out some new books or graphic novels we always see Settlers of Catan on their shelves. I, myself never even heard nor have a clue of what it is, however my geeky boyfriend played it before online. Its a strategic game when you build settlements, roads, gathering resources and building a larger army (YES I know its so nerdy). It is easy to learn the basic and I can guarantee you, you're going to have a blast playing it. We spent hours over the weekend just playing this game. I recently purchased one of its expansion game called Traders and Barbarians (that's how obsessed we are). 

For more information visit their website. You can also play it online for free. 

PS: I just found out that Mila Kunis loves this game too. Try it! 




4 comments:

  1. Ohh i didn't know about this board game!! thanks for sharing ;)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that game is interesting! Babe!! Thank you for always dropping by and leaving comment on my blog, I appreciate it to bits! xx

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no worries gorgeous! Like I said before, I'm your biggest fan! Love reading your entries.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...