Friday, February 17, 2012

My favourite toy so far

I found a new buddy. 

Meet Paddy my two month old iPad2. Yes I know the name is not-so-original but since I'm a big fan of "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" I decided to name it after the irish pub in the show. I got it last Christmas from Pete of course. And by far, I think this is the best gift he has given me (well I gave him an iPad2 last summer for his birthday so I guess in some point its kind of like an exchange gift, but oh well I still love it). 

Well my obsession continues as I couldn't let of this toy. It sleeps beside (or maybe the other way around). No need for PVR because I managed to make it as my television where I watch new episodes of my shows (Thank God for variety of TV apps). Now recently, I've been using it for blogging! AHA! 

Pete calls me an Mac-whore, since he thinks I have an obsession with apple products. He has a strong argument since I own an iMac, iphone4, itouch, 2 ipod nanos and soon Macbook pro (thanks in advance dad!). But I know I'm still in denial to admit that fact. You can't blame me for hating windows so much. I managed to crashed 2 laptops due to viruses swirling around the net. I just had enough. No matter how many anti-viruses I install its NO use. I guess I can blame myself too since I am no tech-savvy. 

A month before I got my iPad, My parents gave me a galaxy tablet. Since its android I have no clue how to use it. All it gave me was a headache. So when I got the iPad, I was happy to pass the tablet to my sister. And of course rather than being happy about it, she complained too (forgive us, we are not into android gadgets). 

As you can tell, Paddy is already spoiled having a Marc Jacobs case. I was going to get a Michael Kors instead but unfortunately I didn't find any good ones. 

I might get a bluetooth keyboard so that it would be easier to write my entries. The question is, Do I really need it? 


Taken with Leme Cam app 

Oh Marc Jacobs

6 comments:

  1. love it <3!! great post..if you want follow me on google friends and i will be happy to follow you back <3!!!enjoy the week-end
    xoxo
    A_C'est moi
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so nice of you to drop by and leave a comment. thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Ack! I'm so jealous! I want!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i'm kinda inlove with this little guy ;) thanks dear for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. Two of the best things together! iPad and Marc Jacobs!! aaaa I want!!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! I really adore my ipad wrapped with MJ's case!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...