Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Chow time

Two kinds of invitation that I can't say NO to: Lunch or Dinner date. 

If its clubbing or a party that involves another drinking fest where you end up puking your guts out, usually or I would say most of the time I just bail out. It is not my scene any more, maybe when I was still 18: yes!. I am glad to say, that my party years are over. I am so done waking up the next morning feeling crap, cursing and promising myself not the drink again. Damn, I can't handle hangovers anymore. 

Whenever my girls ask me out to have Lunch or Dinner my answer is always a BIG YES. I can't say no to food. Mind you, I was a little chubby back then. Sometimes I think I am not a typical girl who prefers to shop for clothes, make ups, shoes and purses (I love that too) but instead I'd rather sit in a restaurant having cosmos with a white chocolate brownie on the side and chatting about anything under the sun. 

Being a pescetarian before is a bit challenging when it comes to dining with my meat lover boyfriend and girlfriends. It is my weakness to see a good ribs and burgers. I probably could still be pescetarian if it wasn't for burgers. It was just too hard for me to give up beef for some reason. Recently, I told my boyfriend that maybe I should go back being vegetarian. He just said "Good luck with that, you're going to get lured in back to eating meat eventually". True that. 

Now, all I can think about is when would be my next dinner date? Oh yes! That will be this weekend! 

Photos taken using hipstamatic app on iphone

White Peach Bellini



Maple glazed salmon with pineapple salsa and rice 

My favourite White chocolate brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...